Job offer for people to work with different kind of flowers, e.g. hydrangeas, geraniums and pansies.
Responsibilities will include mainly: planting, removing buds, trimming, removing dry leaves and other simple tasks related to work with flowers, packing and preparing flowers for shipping.
- availability for a minimum period of 3 months (option to extend the contract);
- strong motivation to work;
- no health contraindications to take physical work;
- experience in the gardening sector would be an additional asset.
- legal employment under a contract for a minimum of 3 months;
- rate of EUR 9,69 gross per hour: for people aged 21 and above;
- salary paid every week;
- guaranteed 38 hours of work per week + possibility of overtime work;
- accommodation in brick houses;
- free transport from the place of accommodation to the workplace;
- possibility of having the transport from the Netherlands to Poland credited;
- medical expenses insurance;
- care of Polish coordinators.
If you are interested, go to the “Recruitment” tab or personally deliver your CV to our office in Olsztyn.
Our office reserves the right to contact selected candidates.